21. A platform surrounded by rail lines from all the four sides, is called
22. A station where the rail lines end, is called
23. The zone with the minimum length is
24. In which of the following cities is the National Rail Museum located ?
25. Kandaghat, a heritage railway station made entirely of wood and built by the British in 1903 was destroyed in the fire. In which state this Railway Station was located ?
26. Read the Following Railway Headquarters and Identify which is False?
27. In which of the following cities are located 3 zonal headquarters of Indian Railways?
28. Which of the following zonal headquarters - city combination is incorrect?
29. The headquarters of South Railways is situated at
30. The headquarters of South - Central Railways is situated at
Read More Section(Indian Railway)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Railway. To get more questions visit other sections.