121. When a train is received at a station during signal failure on signal post telephone, the speed of train is
122. Visibility test object is placed at a distance of ________ meters from the station building.
123. At station where it is not possible to exchange the signal between Guard and Loco Pilot due to curvature the guard shall ask the LP to start the train on ________.
124. Hand shunting of wagons is totally prohibited in gradients
125. During failure of signals and communications in DL automatic area the authority to proceed is
126. What is the speed of a train after normalized in OHE supply immediate after tripping?
127. What is the maximum speed in block section during thick & foggy weather?
128. When VP vehicles are attached in a goods train the maximum number of VPvehicle in one group is
129. When a front portion of a parted train gives one long one short one long one short whistle, SM to wave ________ signal four times above head from side to side and acknowledge.
130. Derailment will come under accident class ________.
Read More Section(Indian Railway)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Railway. To get more questions visit other sections.