71. EMU trains of harbour line has ________ number of wooden wedges.
72. Maximum height above rail level for a low passenger platform in BG is
73. The number of private number sheet is ________.
74. The additional Hours in the case of Gate man C saloon attendant, care takers will be ________
75. A material train may be divided outside station limit during emergency under the supervision of ________.
76. Accident drill is ordered by DRM and is conducted under the supervision of ________
77. 'In the classification of A to R accidents, ________ and ‘o' classes are not included.
78. Maximum speed of shunting of wagons with explosives is ________ km/h.
79. DRM permission is necessary when hand shunting outside station section takes place in gradient
80. W/L board will be provided at not less than ________ metres from the gate.
Read More Section(Indian Railway)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Railway. To get more questions visit other sections.