51. On double line, when a running line is blocked by stabled load , the point to be set against are
52. After TFC, all the related authorities are inspected by ________ and its report is sent to DRM within 7 days.
53. After train parting when the portion is dispatched ________ is the authority for the driver to go to next station.
54. The speed of engine movement from traffic yard to loco and loco to traffic yard is
55. What will be the code of engine whistle during signal passing at ON or in defective condition on proper authority information by the Loco Pilot to Guard ?
56. What will be the maximum speed of B-Class ODC in Broad guage?
57. What will be the speed of a train running through from station without brake van provoded with Tail lamp?
58. In case of accident, siren is repeated at an interval of ________ minutes.
59. During TFC on single line, when line clear is obtained for more than one train, trains are run at an interval of ________ minutes.
60. Length of a BG ICF Coach is
Read More Section(Indian Railway)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Railway. To get more questions visit other sections.