46. The north-western India receives substantial rainfall during winter months because of ________
47. Which among the following pairs of places have most marked difference in total rainfall per annum even though located approximately along the same latitude?
48. How do dust storms in summer affect the temperature?
49. Why does Western Ghats and Eastern Ghats both receive sufficient rainfall but Deccan Plateau receives scanty rainfall?
50. The place which experiences minimum and maximum temperature of - 28.3°C and 15°C respectively is ________
Read More Section(Climate And Weather In Indian Geography)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.