6. Which region gets first monsoon in summer?
7. The northeastern hills that block the South West Monsoon winds and cause heavy rains in Assam are
8. The average annual temperature of a meteorological station is 26°C, its average annual rainfall is 63 cm and the annual range of temperature is 9°C. The station in question is ________
9. The reason for Rajasthan being deficient in rainfall is ________
10. The extreme of temperature between summer and winter is quite low in southern part of peninsular India mainly because ________
Read More Section(Climate And Weather In Indian Geography)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.