16. The western disturbances which cause winter rain in India originate in
17. The place to receive annual rainfall below 50cm is
18. Which one of the following states receives the highest rainfall during winter months?
19. Mumbai receives more rainfall than Pune because ________
20. The temperature of Thiruvananthapuram is lower than that of Mumbai in May and higher than that of Mumbai in January, because ________
Read More Section(Climate And Weather In Indian Geography)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.