31. In which of the following cities of India the diurnal range of temperature is maximum?
32. Chennai receives less rainfall by South-West Monsoon than other places, because
33. Cherapunji receives more rainfall than Shillong because ________
34. Taking into account the amount of rainfall occurring from June to September, which one of the following is the correct order of cities in terms of rainfall?
35. Among the following places, which one receives comparatively lowest average monsoon rainfall from June to September?
Read More Section(Climate And Weather In Indian Geography)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.