36. The western coast of India receive very high rainfall in summer mainly due to
37. Among the following places, the average annual rainfall is highest at ________
38. A rainy day as defined by the Indian Meteorological department is a day when the rainfall at a point received is
39. What is the nature of monsoon rain from Guwahati to Chandigarh?
40. The amount and intensity of monsoon rainfall is determined by the frequency of
Read More Section(Climate And Weather In Indian Geography)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.