1. Plants are associated with the social forestry programmes in India?
2. Which of the following functions performed by a forest help most in controlling drought?
3. India's forest sponge iron plant is at
4. Economically the most important forests of India are
5. Consider the following statement and identify with the help of the code the tree with which the statement is related to? The branches of this tree root themselves like new trees over a large area. The roots then give rise to more trunks and branches. Because of this characteristic and its longevity, this tree is considered immortal and is an integral part of the myths and legends of India.
Read More Section(Climate And Weather In Indian Geography)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.