61. If there is no Sun, the colour of the sky would be ________
62. The planet Mercury is difficult to be observed most of the time because ________
63. The correct sequence of planets in the descending order of their equatorial diameter is ________
64. Foucault experiment is proof of which one of the following?
65. The distance between the Earth and the Sun (in million kms) is ________
Read More Section(Universe)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.