56. Who wrote a commentary on the Brahma sutras refuted Shari Kara and offered an interpretation based on the theistic ideas?
57. Which of the following is an intensely emotional form of Hinduism that flourished from the sixteenth century, mainly in Bengal and eastern Orissa?
58. Which Bhakti Saints venerated in Sikhism, as well as Hindu warrior-ascetic traditions such as the Dadupanthis and the Niranjani Sampraday that emerged in north India during the Islamic rule?
59. Who among the following propagated Dvaita or dualism of Jivatma and Pramatma in Kannada region?
60. Which of the following sect is emphasised on nirguni Bhakti - devotion to a divine without Gunas (qualities or form), but it accepts both nirguni and saguni forms of the divine?
Read More Section(Bhakti Movement)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.