51. The words "Satyameva Jayate" in the State Emblem of India were taken from
52. Subject matter which Manu Smriti deals with is related to
53. In the Rigvedic period, after the king the next most important functionary of the state was the
54. The origins of Indian music could be traced to
55. After the growth of the Vedic religion the most important development in the history of the so-called Hinduism was the development of
Read More Section(Vedic Age)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.