61. Different meta tags are defined by changing the __________ attribute to a valid value.
62. __________ prevents search engines from showing a cached link for the page.
63. The value of the ___________ attribute refers to the time interval in seconds before the refresh is performed.
64. __________ is an HTML specification used to add more information to HTML tags.
65. The microdata model consists of groups of name-value pairs known as
Read More Section(Basic HTML)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.