41. To draw on the canvas, authors must first obtain a reference to a context using the ______________ method of the canvas interface element.
42. The ___________ method must add the scaling transformation described by the arguments to the transformation matrix.
43. Which method must clear the pixels in the specified rectangle that also intersects the current clipping region to a fully transparent black, erasing any previous image?
44. When the _____________ method is passed an animated image as its image argument, the user agent must use the poster frame of the animation, or, if there is no poster frame, the first frame of the animation.
45. The ____________ method must create a new clipping region by calculating the intersection of the current clipping region and the area described by the current path, using the non-zero winding number rule.
Read More Section(Html5)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.