56. What is the purpose of using the async attribute in the script tag?
57. Why do we need to use an onload event in the script tag after using the async attribute?
58. What is the purpose of the startTimeLogging() method?
59. What is the type of datatype the async attribute optionally accepts?
60. What is the method used to create an element in the HTML DOM?
Read More Section(Invocation and Performance Navigation)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.