6. The response to a sender's message is called _________.
7. ___________ context refers to the relationship between the sender and the receiver.
8. ___________ context refers to the similarity of backgrounds between the sender and the receiver.
9. _________ refers to all these factors that disrupt the communication.
10. Environmental barriers are the same as ___________ noise.
Read More Section(Communication skills)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.