41. During presentation using an OHP. One can read information line by line using an opaque sheet to
cover the transparency with a view to minimize distraction. This technology is called ___________.
42. It is important to consider proper _____ room where you are giving your presentation.
43. _________ Listening means learning through conversation
44. In _____ Listening the difference between the sounds is identified
45. The ___________is an exclamation mark.
46. Evaluative listening is also called ________.
47. The___________is the action or description that occur in the sentence
48. The _____________speech is also called as reported speech.
49. Nouns that end in “Y” but have a constant before “Y” form their plural by dropping “Y” and adding _________.
50. 'A' and 'an' are the ___________--articles
Read More Section(Communication skills)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Communication skills. To get more questions visit other sections.