26. The following is (are) concerned with developing a pool of candidates in line with the human resources plan
27. Majority of the disputes in industries is (are) related to the problem of
28. In an organisation initiating career planning, the career path model would essentially form the basis for
29. Performance development plan is set for the employee by his
30. The following type of recruitment process is said to be a costly affair.
Read More Section(Human Resource Management (HRM))
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.