6. In cost accounting, financial way of charging price for product above cost, of acquiring or producing goods is known as
7. If contribution margin is $3000 and revenues are $9000, then all variable costs will be
8. In monetary terms, an expected value of outcome is classified as
9. All choices for decision that are easily available to managers are classified as
10. In accounting, possibility of deviation of actual amount from an expected amount is classified as
Read More Section(Management Accounting)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.