61. Lewis form factor for 14½° composite and full depth involute system is (where T = Number of teeth)
62. The speed of the sprocket reduces as the chain pitch __________ for a given number of teeth.
63. A shaft is subjected to a maximum bending stress of 80 N/mm² and maximum shearing stress equal to 30 N/mm² at a particular section. If the yield point in tension of the material is 280 N/mm² and the maximum shear stress theory of failure is used, then the factor of safety obtained will be
64. The stiffness of a closely coiled helical spring subjected to an axial load W is equal to (where G = Modulus of rigidity, and n = Number of active coils)
65. For longitudinal joint in boilers, the type of joint used is
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.