131. A tap bolt
132. A woodruff key is
133. Machine screws are
134. The rolling contact bearings as compared to sliding contact bearings have
135. For tight leakage joints, following type of thread is best suited
136. When an open coiled helical compression spring is subjected to an axial compressive load, the maximum shear stress induced in the wire is (where D = Mean diameter of the spring coil, d = Diameter of the spring wire, K = Wahl's stress factor and W = Axial compressive load on the spring)
137. Which of the following has threads at both ends?
138. The material generally used for aircraft components is
139. A tapered key which fits in a key way in the hub and the bottom of which is shaped to fit the curved surface of the shaft, is known as,
140. In replacing the V-belts, a complete set of new belts is used instead of replacing a single damaged belt because
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Machine Design. To get more questions visit other sections.