66. For circumferential joint in boilers, the type of joint used is
67. A column of length l is fixed at both ends. The equivalent length of the column is
68. The cracks in helical springs used in railway carriages usually start on the inner side of the coil because of the fact that
69. Soderberg relation is based on __________ of the material whereas all other failure relation for dynamic loading are based on ultimate strength of the material.
70. When a closely coiled helical spring is subjected to a couple about its axis, the stress induced in the wire material of the spring is
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.