46. Which of the following statement is correct, for two shafts connected in parallel?
47. The value of stress concentration factor depends upon
48. Which is correct statement? Stress concentration in cyclic loading is
49. Stress concentration factor is defined as the ratio of
50. If d is the normal diameter of a bolt in mm, then the initial tension in kg in a bolt used for making a fluid tight joint as for steam engine cover joint is calculated by the relation
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.