6. In a transverse fillet welded joint, the size of weld is __________ the throat of weld.
7. The radial distance of a tooth from the pitch circle to the top of the tooth is called
8. When the screw in a mechanical screw jack rotates, the load kept on the top of it moves
9. If a material fails below its yield point, failure would be due to
10. In a steam engine, the piston rod is usually connected to the cross-head by means of a
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.