11. A sliding bearing which can support steady loads without any relative motion between the journal and the bearing, is called
12. The backlash for spur gears depends upon
13. When an open coiled helical compression spring is subjected to an axial compressive load, the stress induced in the wire is
14. The shear stress at a point in a shaft subjected to a torque is
15. The edges of a boiler plate are bevelled to an angle of
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.