16. A chain drive transmits __________ power as compared to belt drive.
17. An open coiled helical compression spring 'A' of mean diameter 50 mm is subjected to an axial load ‘W’. Another spring 'B' of mean diameter 25 mm is similar to spring 'A' in all respects. The deflection of spring 'B' will be __________ as compared to spring 'A'.
18. The radial distance from the __________ to the clearance circle is called working depth.
19. Which of the following screw thread is adopted for power transmission in either direction?
20. The building up of worn and undersized parts, subjected to repeated loads by electroplating is
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.