36. The most important dimension in the design of a nut is
37. The value of Lewis form factor used in design of gears is
38. The design of the pressure vessel is based on
39. The stress which vary from a minimum value to a maximum value of the same nature (i.e. tensile or compressive) is called
40. For crank shaft bearings, the ratio of the length of the journal to its diameter is_________.
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.