41. If T is the actual number of teeth on a helical gear and φ is the helix angle for the teeth, then formative number of teeth is written as
42. In a flange coupling, the flanges are coupled together by means of
43. A steel containing _________ 0.8% carbon is known as hypo-eutectoid steel.
44. The application of third type levers is found in
45. The application of second type levers is found in
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.