1. According to maximum normal stress theory, the maximum normal stress in the shaft is
2. When a circular beam of diameter d is subjected to a shear force F, the maximum shear stress induced will be
3. When a beam of rectangular cross-section of width b and depth d, is subjected to a shear force F, the maximum shear stress induced will be
4. The wire ropes make contact at
5. Stress concentration in cyclic loading is more serious in
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.