51. For a square key made of mild steel, the shear and crushing strength are related as
52. The dynamic tooth load is due to
53. When the material of key and shaft is same, and the width of key is one-fourth of the diameter of shaft (d), then length of key will be
54. The permissible stress in the fillet weld is 100 N/mm². The fillet weld has equal leg lengths of 15 mm each. The allowable shearing load on the weldment per cm length of the weld is
55. In a partial journal bearing, the angle of contact of the bearing with the journal is
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.