56. In a full journal bearing, the angle of contact of the bearing with the journal is
57. If a bearing is designated by the number 305, it means that the bearing is of
58. In a flat belt drive, if the slip between the driver and belt is 1 %, between the belt and follower is 3% and driver and follower pulley diameters are equal, then velocity ratio of the drive will be
59. The static tooth load should be __________ the dynamic load.
60. The wear load should be __________ the dynamic load.
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.