26. Which is correct statement? Stress concentration in static loading is
27. When two helical springs of equal lengths are arranged to form a cluster spring, then
28. If two springs are in parallel then their overall stiffness will be
29. When two springs are in series (having stiffness K), the equivalent stiffness will be
30. In order to remove internal stresses produced by hardening the steel, the process usually adopted is
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.