1. The property of a bearing material which has the ability to accommodate shaft deflections and bearing inaccuracies by plastic deformation without excessive wear and heating, is known as
2. Antifriction bearings are
3. The notch sensitivity q is expressed in terms of fatigue stress concentration factor Kf and theoretical stress concentration factor Kt as
4. Which of the following key is preferred for the condition when a large amount of impact type torque is to be transmitted in both direction of rotation?
5. The cold working of metals is carried out __________ the recrystallization temperature.
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.