41. The modulus of elasticity for mild steel is approximately equal to
42. Two helical springs of the same material and of equal circular cross-section, length and number of turns, but having radii 80 mm and 40 mm, kept concentrically (smaller radius spring within the larger radius spring), are compressed between two parallel planes with a load W. The inner spring will carry a load equal to
43. The shock absorbing capacity of a bolt may be increased by
44. The resilience of a bolt may be increased by
45. When a metal or alloy is cold worked,
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.