51. The factor considered for evaluation of machinability is
52. When the temperature of a solid metal increases,
53. In lapping operation, the amount of metal removed is
54. In metal machining, the zone where the maximum heat is generated due to the plastic deformation of metal, is called
55. Which of the following operations can be performed with milling cutters?
Read More Section(Manufacturing And Production Technology)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.