56. Volume of a cube of side ‘l’ and volume of a sphere of radius ‘r’ are equal. Both the cube and the sphere are solid and of same material. They are being cast. The ratio of the solidification time of the cube to the same of the sphere is
57. The maximum production of small and slender parts is done by
58. The method of centre less grinding used to produce taper is
59. In a milling operation, two side milling cutters are mounted with a desired distance between them so that both sides of a workpiece can be milled simultaneously. This set up is called
60. A tool used to withdraw a drill from the sleeve is called
Read More Section(Manufacturing And Production Technology)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.