16. The magnitude of two forces, which when acting at right angle produce resultant force of VlOkg and when acting at 60° produce resultant of Vl3 kg. These forces are
17. If three forces acting in different planes can be represented by a triangle, these will be in
18. If three forces acting in one plane upon a rigid body, keep it in equilibrium, then they must either
19. In determining stresses in frames by methods of sections, the frame is divided into two parts by an imaginary section drawn in such a way as not to cut more than
20. Which of the following is not a scalar quantity
Read More Section(Strength Of Materials)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.