66. Which of the following TCP/IP protocol allows an application program on one machine to send a datagram to an application program on another machine?
67. A remote batch-processing operation in which data is solely input to a central computer would require a:
68. ICMP (Internet Control Message Protocol) is
69. If you get both local and remote echoes, every character you type will appear on the screen
70. What part of 192.168.10.51 is the Network ID, assuming a default subnet mask?
Read More Section(Networking Miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.