11. The number of cross point needed for 10 lines in a cross point switch which is full duplex in nature and there are no self connection is
12. A terminal multiplexer has six 1200 bps terminals and 'n' 300bps terminals connected to it. The outgoing line is 9600bps. What is the maximum value of n?
13. Maximum data rate of a channel for a noiseless 3-kHz binary channel is
14. The ________ measures the number of lost or garbled messages as a fraction of the total sent in the sampling period.
15. In session layer, during data transfer, the data stream responsible for the "control" purpose (i.e control of the session layer itself) is
Read More Section(Networking Miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.