Advanced Java Questions and Answer for Interview
91. What is the SimpleTimeZone class?
SimpleTimeZone class provides support for a Gregorian calendar.
92. What is the Map interface?
Map interface replaces the JDK 1.1
Dictionary class and is used associate keys with values.
93. Does a class inherit the constructors of its superclass?
A class does not inherit constructors from any of its superclasses.
94. For which statements does it make sense to use a label?
The only statements for which it makes sense to use a label are those statements that can enclose a
95. What is the purpose of the System class?
The purpose of the
System class is to provide access to system resources.
96. Which TextComponent method is used to set a TextComponent to the read-only state?
97. How are the elements of a CardLayout organized?
The elements of a
CardLayout are stacked, one on top of the other, like a deck of cards.
98. Is &&= a valid Java operator?
No. It is not a valid java operator.
99. Name the eight primitive Java types.
The eight primitive types are
byte, char, short, int, long, float, double, and
100. Which class should you use to obtain design information about an object?
Class class is used to obtain information about an object's design.