1. What is the term used for describing the judgmental or commonsense part of problem solving?
2. What stage of the manufacturing process has been described as "the mapping of function onto form"?
3. Which kind of planning consists of successive representations of different levels of a plan?
4. What was originally called the "imitation game" by its creator?
5. Decision support programs are designed to help managers make:
6. PROLOG is an AI programming language which solves problems with a form of symbolic logic known as predicate calculus. It was developed in 1972 at the University of Marseilles by a team of specialists. Can you name the person who headed this team?
7. Programming a robot by physically moving it through the trajectory you want it to follow is called:
8. To invoke the LISP system, you must enter
9. DEC advertises that it helped to create "the world's first expert system routinely used in an industrial environment," called XCON or:
10. Prior to the invention of time sharing, the prevalent method of computer access was:
Read More Section(Artificial Intelligence)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Artificial Intelligence. To get more questions visit other sections.