51. In 80 litres mixture of milk and water the ratio of amount of milk to that of amount of water is 7 : 3. In order to make this ratio 2 : 1, how many litres of water should be added ?
52. 300 kg of sugar solution has 40% sugar in it. How much sugar should be added to make it 50% in the solution ?
53. The milk and water in a mixture are in the ratio 7 : 5. When 15 litres of water are added to it. The ratio of milk and water in the new mixture becomes 7 : 8. The total quantity of water in the new mixture is -
54. A gold smith has two qualities of gold, one of 12 carats and another of 16 carats purity. In what proportion should he mix both to make an ornament of 15 carats purity ?
55. 7 kg of tea costing Rs. 280 per kg is mixed with 9 kg of tea costing Rs. 240 per kg. The average price per kg of the mixed tea is ?
Read More Section(Alligation)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.