46. A train B speeding with 120 kmph crosses another train C running in the same direction, in 2 minutes. If the lengths of the trains B and C be 100m and 200m respectively, what is the speed (in kmph) of the train C?
47. What is the speed of a train if it overtakes two persons who are walking in the same direction at the rate of a m/s and (a + 1) m/s and passes them completely in b seconds and (b + 1) seconds respectively?
48. A train passes a 50 meter long platform in 14 seconds and a man standing on platform 10 seconds.The speed of the train is?
49. A train is moving at a speed of 132 km/hr. If the length of the train is 110 meters, how long it will take to cross a railway platform 165 meter long?
50. A train of length 500 feet crosses a platform of length 700 feet in 10 seconds. The speed of the train is?
Read More Section(Problems On Trains)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.