66. A train starts from A at 7 a.m. towards B with speed 50 km/h. Another train starts from B at 8 a.m. with speed of 60 km/h towards A. Both of them meet at 10 a.m. at C. The ratio of the distance AC to BC is?
67. Train A passes a lamp post in 9 seconds and 700 meter long platform in 30 seconds. How much time will the same train take to cross a platform which is 800 meters long? (in seconds)
68. Train A traveling at 63 kmph can cross a platform 199.5 m long in 21 seconds. How much would train A take to completely cross (from the moment they meet ) train B, 157 m long and traveling at 54 kmph in opposite direction which train A is traveling? (in seconds)
69. A train which is moving at an average speed of 40 km/h reaches its destination on time. When its average speed reduces to 35 km/h, then it reaches its destination 15 minutes late. The distance traveled by the train is?
70. A train moves with a speed of 30 kmph for 12 minutes and for next 8 minutes at a speed of 45 kmph. Find the average speed of the train?
Read More Section(Problems on Trains)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.