36. The number of perfect square numbers between 50 and 1000 is = ?
37. A man born in the first half of the nineteenth century was x years old in the year. He was born in ?
38. R is a positive number. It is multiplied by 8 and then squared. The square is now divided by 4 and the square root is taken. The result of the square root is Q. What is the value of Q ?
39. The smallest natural number which is a perfect square and which ends in 3 identical digits lies between ?
40. If the product of four consecutive natural numbers increased by a natural number p, is a perfect square, then the value of p is = ?
Read More Section(Square Root And Cube Root)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.