1. Which control structure is used to repeatedly execute a block of code in C?
2. In C, what is the purpose of the 'break' statement within a loop?
3. What is the purpose of the 'else' statement in C's 'if-else' control structure?
4. Which control structure is used to make a decision between two or more alternatives in C?
5. What is the result of the expression 5 > 3 && 4 < 6 in C?
6. In C, what happens if the 'default' case is missing in a 'switch' statement?
7. What is the purpose of the 'continue' statement in C?
8. How many times will a 'do-while' loop execute its body if the condition is initially false in C?
9. What is the result of the expression !(5 == 5) in C?
10. In C, which control structure is used to iterate through a collection of items, such as an array or a list?
Read More Section(Control Structures)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Control Structures. To get more questions visit other sections.