1. Maximum permissible limit of industrial noise as recommended by World Health Organisation (WHO) is __________ decibels.
2. Fluorosis is caused due to the presence of excessive amount of __________ in drinking water.
3. Smog is not formed due to the presence of __________ in the atmosphere.
4. Dose of chlorine for disinfection of water is about __________ mg/litre of water.
5. Which of the following plants does not emit appreciable amount of SO₂ in atmosphere?
Read More Section(Environmental Engineering in CE)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.