61. Reverberatory furnace is used for
62. Which of the following is the most important deterrants to an extended use of pulverised coal in boiler firing?
63. Circulation of gases in furnace is caused by the
64. Metallic recuperators are not used for waste heat recovery, if the hot flue gas temperature is above __________ °C, because corrosion prevails at higher temperatures.
65. Rate of heat release in a furnace, which is the measure of heat intensity is defined as
66. Advantages of use of preheated combustion air are
67. In salt bath furnace, heat is transferred to the charge mainly by
68. Which of the following is a batch furnace?
69. Which of the following is a rotary furnace?
70. Large tonnage of refractory bricks are dried in a
Read More Section(Furnace Technology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Furnace Technology. To get more questions visit other sections.