1. Which of the following is universally employed as the low expansion metal in the bimetallic thermometer, which is an iron-nickel alloy containing 36% nickel and has very low co-efficient of expansion (l/20th of ordinary metals)?
2. In drop forging process, the forging is done by dropping the __________ at high velocity.
3. Most of the common metals have __________ crystal structure.
4. Chrome vanadium steels usually contain 0.8 to 1.1% Cr, 0.25 to 0.35% C and < 0.25% V. It is
5. Liners of a ball mill are never made of
Read More Section(Materials And Construction)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.