46. According to IS Specifications, the effective length of a column effectively held in position at both ends and restrained in direction at one end is taken as
47. compression force in two end posts The pin of a rocker bearing in a bridge is designed for
48. According to IS Specifications, the maximum pitch of rivets in compression is (where t is thickness of thinnest outside plate or angle)
49. As compared to field rivets, the shop rivets are
50. Which of the following sections should preferably be used at places where torsion occurs?
Read More Section(Design of Steel Structures)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.